WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching is about helping you move forward. It's a partnership designed to help you get from where you are to where you want to be. Both Life and Business Coaching help you gain insight and clarity, explore new possibilities, and focus on moving forward with strength and confidence. At it's core, Christian coaching helps you discover the life and/or business God specifically designed you for, so you can step into the best possible version of yourself and conduct your life and work free, happy, and whole.
COACHING IS FOR YOU IF:
- You feel stuck in limiting thought and/or behavior patterns that keep you from reaching your goals--and you're ready to explore (and act on) getting free and moving forward.
- You're ready for someone to help motivate and hold you accountable so you can actively move in a positive forward direction.
- You're facing a life transition and you need someone to help you sort through your options--someone whose not afraid to call you out on the not-so-great ideas!
- You want to discover your life purpose, and you sometimes wonder if God really has a special plan for your life.
- Life and/or business feels overwhelming and you need someone to help you create balance that honors every area of your life.
- You know there's more to life, but you need support facing your fears and limiting beliefs so you can stop them from holding you back.
- You want a supportive coach to help you face getting older in a graceful, strong, and healthy way (in a world that makes you feel increasingly invisible).
- You're ready to stop filling the emptiness you feel with food, alcohol, shopping or (fill-in-the-blank) and learn to let God heal those empty spaces--you just need someone to help keep you on track.
- Something is missing, but you're not sure what... You need someone you can count on to help generate fresh ideas, give honest feedback, and help you build the physical, emotional, and spiritual strength you need to go after the life you were meant to live.
- Coaching is not meant to treat medical conditions like anxiety attacks, clinical depression, or similar serious issues that should be addressed by a therapist or doctor.
- Coaching is confidential! Everything you and your coach discuss is kept in complete confidence so you have the freedom to share whatever you need to in order to discover the obstacles getting in your way and co-create a strategy with your coach to move forward.
- Coaching is judgement free. You and your coach are partners in overcoming the things that keep you stuck--there's no space for judgement in the coaching relationship (we've all been stuck in different ways!).
It's time to get free so you can live a full, whole, and happy life.
Are you ready to get clear on your goals, identify any hidden challenges that might be in your way, and clarify the next best step for you? Schedule your I'm Ready for MORE Breakthrough Coaching Session today!
Not ready for one-on-one coaching right now? Explore our Coaching Groups.
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."