BUSINESS SUCCESS for COACHES and ENTREPRENEURS
You got into business because you love what you do, and want to share it with others. If you're a coach or other creative entrepreneur, you got into business because you wanted to do what you do best. There's just one problem: the business side of it all. Even a one person business requires an understanding of business basics, and the ability to stay focused when it seem like every area of your business is threatening to pull you in a thousand different directions.
This is strength training for your business.
I'm a 15+ year business veteran whose been there. Business coaching with me will give you the partnership, attention and experienced guidance you need to build a solid foundation for your business, and empower you to turn it into a successful and sustainable model you can run (but that doesn't run you). You don't have to figure everything out alone!
Starting with where you are in your business, here are the concepts we teach, coach, and consult around for business clients:
- Your Business: your mission, vision and values so we can make sure your business supports your gifts, strengths, and desires for your future.
- Business Foundation: making sure your business allows you to serve God and others with integrity and strength of your convictions to do the right thing every single time.
- Success Mindset: identifying and overcoming limiting beliefs that prevent you from achieving success.
- Body Mind Spirit Connection: understanding how your well being physically, emotionally, and spiritually profoundly impact your business and how to get on track and find balance that will support your goals and dreams.
- Your Perfect Clients: who they really are and what they really want. Plus: How to find them, sign them, and develop loyal relationships that last.
- Your Offerings: why your products and/or services are exceptional (or how to make sure they are if they're not already!), and how to price them appropriately.
- Your Brand: from visuals to messaging to make sure your getting the right message across to the right people.
- Your Platform: your website and other places you directly interact with your clients and prospects (speaking engagements, workshops, etc.).
- Marketing Basics: which social media channels and other media outlets make the most sense for your goals + how to manage them.
- Content Basics: the importance of playing the long game and making sure your content is a true reflection of your business and provides value for your audience.
- Your Process: how you get things done and whether or not it's serving you (or slowly killing you); we'll look at what's works and what needs to change.
- Tools + Resources: together, we'll find the right tools and resources to help you work smarter, not harder.
- Networking + Partners: how to make the most of your business contacts to help increase your business presence exponentially.
It's time to get the support you deserve.
Also: I'll tell you like it is (even though you might not always like hearing it),
and sometimes give you a (loving) kick in the booty if you need it.
Let's get busy and awesomize your life and business!
Are you ready to get clear on your goals, identify the hidden challenges that get in your way, and clarify the next best step for you and your business? Schedule your Awesomize My Life + Business Breakthrough Coaching Session today!
Not ready for one-on-one coaching right now? Explore our Coaching Groups.
"Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen."